N95 Respirator Disposable Masks
N95 The Face Masks are extensively used by the healthcare staff for facial protection against airborne infections. These are fabricated by using quality raw material. The face masks are easy to wear, quite comfortable, and available in individual packs also.
10 in stock
N95 respirator mask is a medical supply product that is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer. It meets the CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to reduce the wearer’s exposure to certain airborne particles and droplets. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and splatter of blood and other infections materials.
How to wear N95 or KN95 masks
- Wash your hands well before putting on your mask.
- Unfold the mask. Cup the mask in one hand and place it over your mouth and nose. Place the mask in the palm of your hand so that the straps face the floor. Set it over your nose and mouth with the nosepiece fitting over the bridge of your nose. The bottom should go just under your chin.
- The elastic ear loop should fit behind your ears.
- Mold the nose piece around the bridge of your nose. Set your first 2 fingertips on either side of the metal nose clip at the top of your mask. Run your fingers down both sides of the strip, molding it along the bridge of your nose.
- Checking the seal. Breathe through the mask and test for leaks. Set both hands against the mask and take a breath to make sure that it seals against your face. Then exhale, feeling for any leakage from the nosepiece or around the edges. If you feel air leaking from the nose area, re-mold the nosepiece. If it’s coming from the edges of the mask, adjust the placement of the straps on the sides of your head.
- Removing the mask. Without touching the front of the mask, pull either side of the ear loop off, hold only the ear loop of the mask to throw it away.